Ward Website Administator

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nancyjbrennan

Ward Website Administator

Postby nancyjbrennan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:25 pm

I noticed that our household information includes our member record number. I could not find that option on any other household. Why is it on ours and how do I get it off our household information. There is no edit option that I can find.

Biggles

Re: Wireless Survey of church building with Netspot

Postby Biggles » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:35 pm

nancyjbrennan wrote:I noticed that our household information includes our member record number. I could not find that option on any other household. Why is it on ours and how do I get it off our household information. There is no edit option that I can find.

Your MRN, as you have observed, only appears for your Directory entry for you. Other than to specific leadership callings, no one else can see it.

As far as I'm aware there isn't any way for the MRN, that you see, to able to be removed.

sbradshaw

Re: Ward Website Administator

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:43 pm

Everybody can see their own membership record number, but nobody can see anyone else's. So, nobody else can see yours.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Directory”