Another option then just PDF.. like DOC?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
tubaloth

Another option then just PDF.. like DOC?

Post by tubaloth »

I think the ward directory online is great. We are just using it for the actually ward directory we give to the ward (with instructions on how they print it themselves).

My only concern as we are doing this is that a sister in our ward is going through a divorce. So she doesn't want it to show they are still marriage on the Directory. We have to wait until the process goes through the church and her membership records get updated.

I would hope is that you guys can allow us to Save/Export the Directory into a Word/RTF version. It can look the exact same. But this would allow me to take the name off.
Currently the only solution I have is find some program that allows to edit PDF documents. I still can't take the name off, but I can put a white box over it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Another option then just PDF.. like DOC?

Post by russellhltn »

tubaloth wrote:My only concern as we are doing this is that a sister in our ward is going through a divorce. So she doesn't want it to show they are still marriage on the Directory. We have to wait until the process goes through the church and her membership records get updated.
If the spouse is a non-member, the clerk should be able to take care of it now by calling Local Unit Support. If the spouse is a member, then I think it should show them as separated as soon as the household is updated (he's moved out).

That would fix things for people on-line and using LDS Tools. Being able to edit the print-out only affects those who get the copy.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”