The information still showing up in public ward directory

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Asiangem

The information still showing up in public ward directory

Postby Asiangem » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:05 am

I have edited myself on the online Ward directory in the following three fields:
1. Home Address - visible to leadership only
2. Map location - visible to leadership only
3. mobile phone number - visible to leadership only

But even though, I have put it as "visible to leadership only" on the above items - the information is still showing up on the Ward "public" directory :(

How do I correct these above three fields so that the information is only visible to the leadership only and not on the Ward public directory.

Thanking you in advance

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: The information still showing up in public ward director

Postby jdlessley » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:56 am

Asiangem wrote:But even though, I have put it as "visible to leadership only" on the above items - the information is still showing up on the Ward "public" directory :(

You will always be able to see that information because it is your information. If someone else in your ward who is not in the bishopric or a clerk can see it then there is a problem. But I think you will find that if you ask someone else to see if that information is visible for you they will tell you they can't see it.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

Return to “Directory”