Can't see photos on my ward directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't see photos on my ward directory

Post by russellhltn »

Hilohi wrote:There are some members in our ward directory whose pictures appear in the Household section of the directory, but not in the Photos section and/or Ward Leaders section of the directory. Does anyone know how to fix this?
There are two types of photos - Household and Individual. It sounds like members have one uploaded but not the other. Single members have to upload twice, even though in their case it's the same photo.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Re: Can't see photos on my ward directory

Post by mevans »

Hilohi wrote:There are some members in our ward directory whose pictures appear in the Household section of the directory, but not in the Photos section and/or Ward Leaders section of the directory. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Are you aware that there are separate "household" and "individual" pictures? Sometimes individuals have a household picture but not an individual picture (or vice-versa). That might cause what you're observing.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”