Directory down?

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zaneclark

Directory down?

Postby zaneclark » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Just tried to log into the Directory and got the "Temporarily Down" message... I tried the rest of the Tools menu and all opened except Lesson Schedules which had the same message.... Anyone know how long they have been down? I haven't tried to log in since yesterday....

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Directory down?

Postby russellhltn » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Both seems to be up for me.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

zaneclark

Postby zaneclark » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 pm

I just tried again and most tools were still down, so I switched from Firefox to Chrome and they are all open.... Something in Firefox I guess..... I will never understand computers.....

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:38 pm

zaneclark wrote:I just tried again and most tools were still down, so I switched from Firefox to Chrome and they are all open.... Something in Firefox I guess..... I will never understand computers.....

About 45 minutes ago I tried to access the Directory using Chrome and got the message that the site was down. So I don't think the issue was unique to Firefox. It's more likely that it was just a timing issue. But it does seem to be back up now for every browser I've tried.

marianomarini

Postby marianomarini » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:17 am

Maybe is it OT, but I can't sync LDSTool with my tablet running android 2.1.
The connection is ok, so identification but when it start to download unities data a "Connection lost" error message appear.
Now it's two mounths that this happen. I've installed several times LDSTools but I can't go ahead syncronisation.
I hope you can, at least, address me where to find a solution.

mevans

Postby mevans » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:29 am

There seem to be many problems with lds.org availability lately; it's not just the directory.

Return to “Directory”