Multiple Letters Listed

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
inventor96

Multiple Letters Listed

Post by inventor96 »

I was just looking on my Stake's directory, and as I was looking for an individual's family, I noticed that there were multiple "L" sections, and there was a "C" section in between some of them.
Perhaps a bug during the process of fixing the issue with lower-case last names being last?

Here's what I saw: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/108 ... isting.png
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Multiple Letters Listed

Post by sbradshaw »

Interesting – I wonder if their MLS records have an extra space before their last names or something...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think this is an old bug. A person with the last name of "C" is in a "L" household. If you click on "C", you'll see the household.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

I am seeing this old bug as well. Between this and the missing surnames, it looks like the latest directory update didn't go so well...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

This has been fixed in 2.6.2.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”