How to upload photo?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
waitee

How to upload photo?

Post by waitee »

I have been trying to add my photo to the directory but have been unsuccessful. If you can tell me how to do this I would gladly post it.
Thanks, Beth Waite
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: How to upload photo?

Post by jdlessley »

Photos can be uploaded following these steps:
  • Log onto LDS.org and select Directory from the "[user name]/Tools" menu.
  • Click "My Household" from the left column menu.
  • Click the Edit button at the top of the right column for your household.
  • Click "Add a photo" below the photo placeholder for the household or for an individual in the household.
  • Verify the photo complies with the standards displayed in the "Upload Photo" dialog box and click the Continue button.
  • Click the "Upload photo" button on the "Single Photo Upload" dialog box. Note the photo sizing limitations.
  • Select the photo from your computer.
  • Click the "Upload Now" button.
  • Click the Done button once the photo has finished uploading.
Uploading photos using the Firefox browser is not currently possible.

You and members of your household can view the uploaded photos for your household immediately after uploading. Until an administrator approves the photo(s) nobody else except administrators can view the uploaded photos.

[Administrator note: This thread was split from the Ward Photographer thread because the topics are different. Please follow the Code of Conduct which states, "Do not start a new topic in an existing thread; instead start a new thread."]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”