Wrong Stake

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
juliannewoodruffsanders

Wrong Stake

Post by juliannewoodruffsanders »

I updated LDS Tools, and now I am being mapped into the wrong stake (in Idaho, I live in Canada). I have no idea why this would happen. I logged onto lds.org and it had my correct phone number but not the address.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Wrong Stake

Post by jdlessley »

juliannewoodruffsanders wrote:I updated LDS Tools, and now I am being mapped into the wrong stake (in Idaho, I live in Canada).
Since you posted in the Directory forum I assume you mean the stake and the ward displayed for you is in another stake. If you mean your household marker is mapped in another stake then that is another issue and we need to move this thread into the Maps forum to have the discussion there.
juliannewoodruffsanders wrote:I logged onto lds.org and it had my correct phone number but not the address.
I assume by that statement that the address was not correct rather than there was no address, correct? If so, you need to contact your ward clerk to have him see if your membership record is still in the ward. While he is checking that he can verify or correct the address in MLS if the record is still in the ward.

There are a number of reasons your record many not be in your ward any longer if your record is not in the ward. Human error in various forms and from various sources can have your records moved out of the ward.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”