Email Address Wrong in Directory, Correct in LDS Account

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
KathyMoore

Email Address Wrong in Directory, Correct in LDS Account

Post by KathyMoore »

I changed my old email address, [redacted]@earthlink.net to my new email address, [redacted]@gmail.com under profile for my LDS Account, but on the Directory the old email address still appears. How do I fix that? Please respond to [redacted]@gmail.com.
Last edited by jdlessley on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove personal email address
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Email Address Wrong in Directory, Correct in LDS Account

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: Personal e-mail addresses were removed for your privacy protection. The forum is public and any personal information posted here is available for the entire world to see.]

Changing the e-mail address in LDS Account does not update the e-mail address displayed in the online Directory.

Your e-mail address can be changed in the Directory by clicking "My Household" in the left column and then clicking the "Edit" button at the top of the household information column on the right of the page. Click the "edit" link below your personal e-mail address and just after the visibility setting to edit both the e-mail address and the e-mail address visibility setting. Alternatively you can contact your ward clerk to have him make the change in MLS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”