Stake YM Presidency access to YM organizations in all wards

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jmpugmire

Stake YM Presidency access to YM organizations in all wards

Postby jmpugmire » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:19 pm

As a member of the stake young men's presidency is it possible to view the young men organizations in all the wards of my stake? (I.e. deacons, teachers, priests)

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake YM Presidency access to YM organizations in all wa

Postby russellhltn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:26 pm

No.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Gary_Miller

Postby Gary_Miller » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 pm

jmpugmire wrote:As a member of the stake young men's presidency is it possible to view the young men organizations in all the wards of my stake? (I.e. deacons, teachers, priests)

Just go make a visit to the ward on youth night. You will get a much better idea of how things are going and where you can help.

johnshaw

Postby johnshaw » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:35 am

Your Stake President is the person to talk to about your desire to have information about minors in wards other than your own. There is no real reason to give you access to MLS, and your role/position as a Stake YM President has not been granted access to that data online.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “Directory”