Patriarch view of Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
halncene

Patriarch view of Directory

Post by halncene »

It would be helpful to me, as Patriarch, to see the makeup of families in the entire Stake, rather than just in my own ward. Many of my blessings are to youth and to see their brothers and sisters would be very helpful in my preparations.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Patriarch view of Directory

Post by jdlessley »

A request such as this is best handled by counseling with your stake president who can then pass it up the Priesthood chain to request access permission to allow this. The most likely place this type of access would be in LDS.org Leaders Resources.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I could see this access being added to directory, since some leaders already have the rights to view youth across the stake, it would just mean adding Patriarch to the list. That being said jdlessley has the best way to request this kind of change. I would also recommend submitting feedback on lds.org for this change to directory.
mevans

Post by mevans »

And while you're waiting for the change to the web site (turnaround on these type of requests doesn't seem to be fast...if the request is approved by the Priesthood department), the stake president can approve that the stake clerk provide you with a PDF or hard copy of the information you need. Be sure to counsel with the stake president about the information you need about the families. For example, do you just need the names or do you also need ages? Age information is typically more restricted.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mevans wrote:turnaround on these type of requests doesn't seem to be fast...
Indeed. You'll be lucky if it's only a month or two.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sj3vans

Post by sj3vans »

Our Stake Patriarch also asked me today if he could have access to see youth and ages across the Stake. Since he has seen that the Stake Presidency has that info on their LDSTools apps, he too desires it.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”