Page 1 of 1

Spell checker needed

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm
by glpage
Just browsing the site, I find three spelling errors on the template of one page... the "OTHER CALLINGS" section of the Ward Leaders page. Choirster (twice), Committe, and Word Organist... :)
Cheers for Beta mode!

Re: Spell checker needed

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm
by aebrown
glpage wrote:Just browsing the site, I find three spelling errors on the template of one page... the "OTHER CALLINGS" section of the Ward Leaders page. Choirster (twice), Committe, and Word Organist... :)
Cheers for Beta mode!

Those are custom callings that were typed in by someone in your ward -- it's not a problem with the software. Talk to your ward clerk about correcting those errors.

Re: Spell checker needed

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:50 pm
by jonesrk
Those are all custom callings, so the spelling (and the correction) come from MLS. Talk to your ward clerk and they can fix the spelling there.

As a note they might want to clean up the custom positions and use standard ones where they are available. There is a Custom Report Review tool in MLS to help with this.

Re: Spell checker needed

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm
by jdlessley
JonesRK wrote:There is a Custom Report Review tool in MLS to help with this.
I believe that is the Custom Position Review tool.

Re: Spell checker needed

Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:29 am
by jonesrk
jdlessley wrote:
JonesRK wrote:There is a Custom Report Review tool in MLS to help with this.
I believe that is the Custom Position Review tool.

You are correct. My mind and hands must have been out of sync :)