Teachers Quorum is showing priest-aged boys

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
sasgrw

Teachers Quorum is showing priest-aged boys

Post by sasgrw »

From the directory > ward organization > teachers, it seems to list boys by their priesthood office rather than by age. Is that how it's supposed to work? I looked in the wiki but couldn't find any info. We have some 16 and 17 year old boys that are still teachers but they meet with the priests. The leader resource page shows them listed with the priests, as does MLS. Only the directory shows them with the teachers.
tomjoht

Re: Teachers Quorum is showing priest-aged boys

Post by tomjoht »

Interesting. I never noticed this. I submitted it as a bug (LUD-1637) for the QA team to analyze.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Teachers Quorum is showing priest-aged boys

Post by jonesrk »

sasgrw wrote:From the directory > ward organization > teachers, it seems to list boys by their priesthood office rather than by age. Is that how it's supposed to work? I looked in the wiki but couldn't find any info. We have some 16 and 17 year old boys that are still teachers but they meet with the priests. The leader resource page shows them listed with the priests, as does MLS. Only the directory shows them with the teachers.
Until recently (MLS 3.5) the class assignments were not available at CHQ, so it was just a best guess anyway. Now that they are at CHQ those lists could match MLS better (like Clerk Resources has done).

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”