"ERROR: Infinite table loop" when printing to .PDF

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jsedmonds

"ERROR: Infinite table loop" when printing to .PDF

Post by jsedmonds »

An error appears in printed Stake Directory on the 2nd page of the PDF.

To re-create the issue I login then visit the Directory and change from viewing my local unit to the Stake and then select "Stake Leaders and Organizations". I can view the stake leadership and other organizations. Then I select "Print" and leave everything as default ( phone# and email are checked ) and then select "Open PDF" or "Save PDF". The resulting PDF has the Stake Presidency listed, a blank High Council list, and the Single Adult organization listed on the first page. The second page is blank except the header and the message "ERROR: Infinite table loop".

When doing this same procedure for my local unit it works fine without error.

What might be done to correct this? Does anyone else have this issue or is it just our stake?

Other noted issues that could be related:
Most of the High Council positions and many other stake callings are duplicated in CDOL and not in MLS (like so many other threads). We have 3.5.1 MLS. We looked at this fix to get rid of duplicates but it doesn't seem to work for Stake level MLS setups. http://tech.lds.org/wiki/Callings#Corre ... g_callings

To me it seems like the CDOL database for our stake is a little corrupt or messed up enough to keep MLS from syncing with CDOL properly and maybe causing this error when exporting the Stake Directory. Any ideas?

Joseph
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: "ERROR: Infinite table loop" when printing to .PDF

Post by russellhltn »

Works fine for my stake, so it's likely a data issue. Cleaning up the callings would be a good place to start.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jsedmonds

Re: "ERROR: Infinite table loop" when printing to .PDF

Post by jsedmonds »

Since it appears there is nothing more we can do from this end, I hope the Clerk has some success with that clean-up when he calls MLS support. If anyone else has had this hopefully they are the type that looks at these forums once and a while.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”