Young Women - Personal Progress

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
LynellRogers

Young Women - Personal Progress

Post by LynellRogers »

I am in the YW Presidency in our ward. I logged in to lds.org this morning to look at our ward's Personal Progress status (a list of all of the girls in our ward and what they have passed off for Personal Progress). Instead of the list of our girls that usually comes up, I got a list of different girls who aren't in our ward or Stake. Another ward "Rigby 2nd ward" (not in our stake) was listed at the top. I logged out and logged back in, then a single girl from our stake (but not in our ward) was listed on the list. Normally I should only see girls from our own ward, but I can't see our own girls at all now.

This is concerning to me because personal information (full names, birthdays....) is being displayed to me (and I'm assuming others) who are not these girls' leaders. Are other YW leaders in other wards pulling up lists of the girls from our ward now? I can only assume that its possible This seems somewhat serious security problem to me. I'm not sure what to do about it. I sent a message as a 'comment' to lds.org, but I don't know how quickly it will be read or if that is even the correct way to alert lds.org that there is a problem. Is there something else that I should do?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”