Directory Leader Email - change request

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Directory Leader Email - change request

Post by jdlessley »

The Young Men and Young Women leader groups need more than one group email (mail to:) links.

The directory allows emailing leadership groups by clicking the "Email [group name] Leaders' (mail to:) link. With the integration of youth leaders for young men and young women along with the adult leaders, the group email function becomes less convenient when trying to target either just the adult leaders or just the youth leaders.

I am assuming the young men and young women leaders groups will continue to include youth leaders. With that assumption I think having three "mail to:" links should be provided. The three links would be to the entire group, to adult leaders only, and to youth leaders only.

While I and other tech savy users can work around having a single "mail to:" link, there are others who are challenged enough that this becomes a significant burden when trying to target either just the adult leaders or just the youth leaders.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

I've submitted this to be considered for a future version of Directory (Reference 1532). Thanks.
QA Engineer

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”