Photo needing approval not showing

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
zevlag

Photo needing approval not showing

Postby zevlag » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:42 pm

When I login to the directory on the left hand side I see: New Photos (1). I assume that means there is one photo needing approval. But on the right hand side I don't see any photos.

Am I missing something?

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm

For others reading this thread, only administrators have a "New Photos" section of the directory.

It could be that the image uploaded is corrupt and needs to be uploaded again. It could be web browser related also. Have you tried another web browser?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

exec1266

Postby exec1266 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:02 pm

When I have photos to approve, they appear in the directory prior to my approval. Am I seeing them in the directory because I am an administrator (like I can see private information), or is this a real defect?
Thanks,

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:21 pm

exec1266 wrote:Am I seeing them in the directory because I am an administrator (like I can see private information), or is this a real defect?
This is a capability of your administrator rights.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

zevlag

Postby zevlag » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:09 pm

jdlessley wrote:It could be that the image uploaded is corrupt and needs to be uploaded again. It could be web browser related also. Have you tried another web browser?

I've tried in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and on my iPad. Still no photo showing.

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm

You may need to contact LUS to get this one worked out.
JD Lessley

Return to “Directory”