Details of members not loading

Discussions about the Directory Tool on Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.

Details of members not loading

Postby janmalloch » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:54 pm

As Church members in the UK, each household must grant permission for their details to be displayed in the Ward/Stake Directory.

A member of the household must log in to the directory using their LDS account, and then put a check mark in a box giving permission for their details to be seen by other members of the Stake.

If a member doesn't grant permission for the household details to be available, then their name does not appear anywhere in the directory.

As a ward, we have been encouraging members to grant permission for their details to be "made public".

I've noticed however that when I click on the names of some members, the details never load. Instead, I just get the animated icon representing the page loading, but it never does :). Because their names are listed in the directory it is evident that they must have put a check in the box, yet we aren't able to see their details.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Many thanks!!

Return to “Directory”