Creating a list of members who have NOT uploaded a picture yet?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
adoga

Creating a list of members who have NOT uploaded a picture yet?

Post by adoga »

I'd like to easily create a list of members who have not yet uploaded their personal profile and/or family picture do the directory. the list would allow easy follow-up with families.

Does anyone have an easy way to make something like this without scanning through the pictures manually?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

adoga wrote:I'd like to easily create a list of members who have not yet uploaded their personal profile and/or family picture do the directory. the list would allow easy follow-up with families.

Does anyone have an easy way to make something like this without scanning through the pictures manually?
There's definitely no concept of "upload[ing] their personal profile"; a profile is just the details about a household and the persons in it, which mostly are synced with MLS. So there's no possible way you could do that.

And even the question of who has a household picture is not easily answered. If you're handy with scripting tools, you could extract the HTML and then create a script to process it, but that's probably more work than scanning through the pictures manually, unless you are going to be doing this many times.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
adoga

Post by adoga »

I mean to say "Family Photo" or "Individual Photo". I need a list for every member that has not yet uploaded it for that upcoming week. Then, I would re-create the list for te following week to remove those who have since added their picture. It's nice to know there isn't an easy way to do it but I wish there was. Thanks.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”