Moved, records moved and received into new ward, but not on LDS.Org, yet

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
humbledj

Moved, records moved and received into new ward, but not on LDS.Org, yet

Post by humbledj »

Our family recently moved from the Olympia, Washington Stake, Tumwater Ward to the McCall 2nd Ward in the Weiser, Idaho Stake. Our records have been received by the McCall 2nd Ward, but on LDS.Org Directory we are still linked to Tumwater Ward, but our records are not listed on the directory in the Tumwater Ward. How do we get linked on LDS.Org to the McCall 2nd Ward and Weiser, Idaho Stake? Currently we are in no man's land. Our records were received in McCall 2nd a little more than a week ago. Thank you for your help.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

humbledj wrote:Our family recently moved from the Olympia, Washington Stake, Tumwater Ward to the McCall 2nd Ward in the Weiser, Idaho Stake. Our records have been received by the McCall 2nd Ward, but on LDS.Org Directory we are still linked to Tumwater Ward, but our records are not listed on the directory in the Tumwater Ward. How do we get linked on LDS.Org to the McCall 2nd Ward and Weiser, Idaho Stake? Currently we are in no man's land. Our records were received in McCall 2nd a little more than a week ago. Thank you for your help.
I think you're going to have to call LUS. Your unit number in your headers (used by the directory) doesn't match the unit your records are in.
MerrillDL

Post by MerrillDL »

humbledj wrote:Our family recently moved from the Olympia, Washington Stake, Tumwater Ward to the McCall 2nd Ward in the Weiser, Idaho Stake. Our records have been received by the McCall 2nd Ward, but on LDS.Org Directory we are still linked to Tumwater Ward, but our records are not listed on the directory in the Tumwater Ward. How do we get linked on LDS.Org to the McCall 2nd Ward and Weiser, Idaho Stake? Currently we are in no man's land. Our records were received in McCall 2nd a little more than a week ago. Thank you for your help.

There was indeed a synchronization problem. It is fixed now and you will see the correct ward and stake.
prestonkpeterson

Wrong Directory Shows Up

Post by prestonkpeterson »

My wife and I recently moved from a Provo, UT ward to a Renton, WA ward. When I pull up the main ward page, it shows us in the correct ward in Renton, but upon clicking the directory, it takes me to my old Provo ward, but without are names. We know that our records have been transferred. How can I fix this?
natepeck

Moved into new ward, records have transfered, directory info not changed

Post by natepeck »

Moved from Red Leaf Ward in Westminster Colorado Stake to Riverdale Ward in Denver North Stake. Our Records have been transfered but our directory online and on our mobile/iphone app is still our old ward and stake. It has been this way for 3 weeks since our records transfered. Please help!
MerrillDL

Post by MerrillDL »

prestonkpeterson wrote:My wife and I recently moved from a Provo, UT ward to a Renton, WA ward. When I pull up the main ward page, it shows us in the correct ward in Renton, but upon clicking the directory, it takes me to my old Provo ward, but without are names. We know that our records have been transferred. How can I fix this?

Databases were out of sync and has been fixed for your account. Does your wife's account look ok or does it also show the wrong directory and need to be fixed too?
MerrillDL

Post by MerrillDL »

natepeck wrote:Moved from Red Leaf Ward in Westminster Colorado Stake to Riverdale Ward in Denver North Stake. Our Records have been transfered but our directory online and on our mobile/iphone app is still our old ward and stake. It has been this way for 3 weeks since our records transfered. Please help!

The Databases were out of sync and has been fixed for your account. Does your wife's account look ok or does it also show the wrong directory and need to be fixed too?
bnmckee

we have the same problem

Post by bnmckee »

MerrillDL wrote:There was indeed a synchronization problem. It is fixed now and you will see the correct ward and stake.

We recently moved from Conroe 2nd ward Spring, TX stake to McKinney 4th Ward, McKinney, TX stake. My lds account still pulls up the Conroe directory even though our records have been in the new ward for three weeks.

Do I have a synchronization problem too?
brazcons

I have the same problem...

Post by brazcons »

We moved from the Frisco 7th Ward, Frisco Texas Stake to the Weaver Lake Ward, Anoka Minnnesota Stake. Our records were received by our new ward and read in last week, but there has been no change in the online directory or in LDS Tools.
brazcons

Update

Post by brazcons »

When I log on to the Directory at LDS.org it still logs me onto my old ward but my family no longer shows up in the directory. When I try to update my ward data from within the iPad LDS Tools it gives me the error "The request was successful, but it returned no data..."

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”