View directories for other stakes/wards

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jtclaeson

View directories for other stakes/wards

Post by jtclaeson »

My family and I are moving to Luxembourg in a few months. I'm trying to find some contact information for the bishop in this ward. I can only view my current stake in the directory. Is there a way to view other stakes? Does anyone know how to find contact information for the bishop of this stake? I've tried calling the meeting house and stake center for the ward in Luxembourg and the stake it's part of but haven't succeeded in calling when anyone is near the phone. thanks!
nbflint

Post by nbflint »

See my response to your other thread.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jtclaeson wrote:I can only view my current stake in the directory. Is there a way to view other stakes?

No. Privacy laws and Church privacy policies prevent members from seeing the Directory in other stakes (except for some specific exceptions, none of which apply here).

But it sounds like you're just exploring options for answering your specific question about how to contact the leaders in the ward and stake you'll be moving to in Luxembourg. That is being discussed in the other thread you started, Moving to Luxembourg.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”