High Council members not shown on Stake Information page

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
dvenus

High Council members not shown on Stake Information page

Post by dvenus »

Hi!

I have never seen the High Council members set up on the Stake information for our Stake in any version of the Directory application. Should they be a separate group on the Stake Information page? All the other groups for the Stake seem to be set up. Just wondering as that would be useful information to display there, especially so that we can get in touch with them.

Dave Venus
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

My stake's high council shows up just fine. Could it be that your stake clerk has not entered them in with standard callings?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Mine shows up fine also. The "High Council" group is the second listing under "Stake Presidency" for my stake. As aebrown stated, your stake clerk needs to look into how the callings are entered into MLS. He can also check CDOL to see how they are displayed if he thinks he has entered them correctly into MLS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
pierce1of5

Only 2 members of High Council missing.

Post by pierce1of5 »

Our stake has a problem we have only 10 of the 12 members of the HC listed. The stake clerk has checked and they are all entered into the Stake MLS computer. Any ideas what could be causing this? When they come to speak in the ward I always ask them if they are on the HC why there name is not on the list.:)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pierce1of5 wrote:Our stake has a problem we have only 10 of the 12 members of the HC listed. The stake clerk has checked and they are all entered into the Stake MLS computer. Any ideas what could be causing this? When they come to speak in the ward I always ask them if they are on the HC why there name is not on the list.:)
The stake clerk should check to see if they are entered with standard callings. He should also check in CDOL to see if they appear there (with standard callings). He may need to follow the instructions for Correcting duplicate or missing callings.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

pierce1of5 wrote:Our stake has a problem we have only 10 of the 12 members of the HC listed. The stake clerk has checked and they are all entered into the Stake MLS computer. Any ideas what could be causing this? When they come to speak in the ward I always ask them if they are on the HC why there name is not on the list.:)
Have the stake clerk change their Date Sustained, send/receive, then change their date back and send/receive. He can check CDOL to see if they show up shortly after the send/receives.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”