Directory Print Feature for Stake

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
gxwheel

Directory Print Feature for Stake

Post by gxwheel »

This is a great feature (just found it today :)) -

Will it be made available at the stake level?

I tried to print a stake directory at the stake level via CDOL - similar to the one produced on the LUWS - Directory, but the sub-organisations (primary, RS pres., etc.) did not print.
Print a Copy of My Ward Directory
You can print a copy of your ward (or branch) directory by clicking the Print button in the upper right corner.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

gxwheel wrote:Will it be made available at the stake level?
Printing the stake leadership is in the plans, as noted in the thread Printing Stake Directory.
gxwheel wrote:I tried to print a stake directory at the stake level via CDOL - similar to the one produced on the LUWS - Directory, but the sub-organisations (primary, RS pres., etc.) did not print.

That is an entirely different topic (CDOL, not the Directory). If you'd like to pursue it, make a separate post in the LDS.org Website forum section.
gxwheel wrote:[ old ldshelp link deleted]
I'm not sure why you linked to that out of date help topic. The Help button in the current Directory links to the current help pages: Printing and exporting the directory is the relevant topic for this post. That out of date help has incorrect information (such as stating that you can't print directories for other wards in the stake -- but you can do that now).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
gxwheel

Post by gxwheel »

aebrown wrote:I'm not sure why you linked to that out of date help topic. The Help button in the current Directory links to the current help pages: Printing and exporting the directory is the relevant topic for this post. That out of date help has incorrect information (such as stating that you can't print directories for other wards in the stake -- but you can do that now).
I'm not sure which Forum entry linked me the help file. I was not aware the information was out of date.

Thanks for the update regarding the other information.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”