New Ward Directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
slolsen

New Ward Directory

Post by slolsen »

I am a Ward Website Admin. and I am trying to figure out how to change the callings in the Leadership of the different organizations. First can I and if I can how is it done. Could somebody help me please. :)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

slolsen wrote:I am a Ward Website Admin. and I am trying to figure out how to change the callings in the Leadership of the different organizations. First can I and if I can how is it done. Could somebody help me please. :)
For the new Directory, all calling information comes from callings that are entered in MLS. So you'll have to ask the ward clerk (or an assistant) for help with this.

The way the leadership directory works on the new Directory is entirely different from the Classic Ward & Stake Websites -- on the classic site a website admin had to enter all the callings. That was duplicate effort (since the callings had to be entered in MLS for many other reasons). For the new Directory, the calling information from MLS is automatically synchronized with the leadership directory.

[Moderator note: I moved this thread from General Discussions to the Directory forum section.]
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

With the change in systems, that's no longer your responsibility as a purely a ward admin. It's all done by updating the callings in MLS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”