Who can add ward profile pictures?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
cathpete

Who can add ward profile pictures?

Post by cathpete »

I am the website administrator for our ward. Our Bishop asked me to find out if there's a way to allow a ward member to add pictures to other members' directory profiles if this person was given that particular calling and not a member of the bishopric.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cathpete wrote:I am the website administrator for our ward. Our Bishop asked me to find out if there's a way to allow a ward member to add pictures to other members' directory profiles if this person was given that particular calling and not a member of the bishopric.
A ward website administrator can manage photos for the Directory (see Directory roles and responsibilities); this requires that this person is given the standard calling Website Administrator in MLS.

Under the direction of the bishop, a ward may have more than one website administrator. Be aware, however, that each of these website administrators will have administrative privileges for multiple tools: the Directory, the Calendar, and soon the Lesson Schedules. But aside from being a member of the bishopric or a clerk or executive secretary, being made a website administrator is the only way a member can add pictures to directory profiles (beyond their own household).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”