Adding calling as calendar administrator

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mbthomas

Adding calling as calendar administrator

Post by mbthomas »

I am trying to add the Stake Activities Committee Chairman as an editor to a stake calendar. On the screen where you add viewers and/or editors to the calendar I have clicked on the Add New Person link and changed the menu to By calling. When I type in activities, committee, or chairman nothing comes up. If I go into the directory I can verify that someone has that calling and that the calling is indeed listed that way. Why is the activity committee chair not showing up?
KenRichins

Post by KenRichins »

ONLY standard callings appear in the by callings list. None standard callings can only be added by name.
mbthomas

Post by mbthomas »

I'm pretty sure Activities Committee Chairman is a standard calling. At least I was able to add that calling to a different calendar earlier this year and I just checked and it's still listed there. Is this no longer a standard calling?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mbthomas wrote:I'm pretty sure Activities Committee Chairman is a standard calling. At least I was able to add that calling to a different calendar earlier this year and I just checked and it's still listed there. Is this no longer a standard calling?

Was that a stake calendar or a ward one?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mbthomas

Post by mbthomas »

RussellHltn wrote:Was that a stake calendar or a ward one?

Both calendars I'm working with are stake calendars. I created both.

Return to “Calendar”