Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I am a new Ward Website Administrator and Building Scheduler using the new 2.0 Calendar. We have 4 wards sharing our building. Every Ward has an administrator and I am trying to schedule reservations for the use of our building, for all four wards. I am wanting to block out the nights a specific Ward is assigned the use of the building. The BIGGEST problem I have had is that the RESERVATION page seems to have some glitch that won't let me delete or make changes to a reservation I have posted that repeats every months in 2012. Is there a HELP phone number to call where someone can remotely access this problem on my computer and see what is happening??? I cannot comfortably move forward making reservations for our wards until I am confident it will work (editing and deleting as needed). WHO CAN HELP? WHERE DO I GO FOR HELP? I NEED HELP. THANKS
debval wrote:The BIGGEST problem I have had is that the RESERVATION page seems to have some glitch that won't let me delete or make changes to a reservation I have posted that repeats every months in 2012.
There are plenty of experienced people here on the forum, so if you could give us some more details, chances are good that someone here can help you.
- What do you mean when you say it "won't let me delete or make changes"?
- When you are in Settings > Reservations, are you operating in Month or Week view?
- Are you dealing with single occurrence reservations, or repeating reservations?
- When you left click on an existing reservation, what happens? Do you see the popup with the Edit Reservation Details link and the Delete Reservation button?
- If you can see that popup, what happens when you click the Edit Reservation Details link? Do you see the Edit Reservations screen?
- What happens when you click the Delete Reservation button?
- Have you tried right clicking on a reservation? Do you see a context menu pop up?
debval wrote:Is there a HELP phone number to call where someone can remotely access this problem on my computer and see what is happening???
I don't know if that kind of phone help is available, but please give us a try here first.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
I am having the same problem. I am operating in the weekly view; single occurence reservations. When I click on the existing reservation, I get a popup that appears as a print out of the informaiton, but there are NO buttons"."; no buttons to edit or delete. I did find that I could delete the reservation by right clicking on the event and chosing the delete option. I did find an onteresting thing in that for a couple of the 30-40 respevations that I have made, the popup box does allow changes and deletions like you are suggesting, but the majority of the reservations do not have those buttons in the popup box.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests