Single Adult Representative missing when adding calendar editor by calling

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jeffnjennifer

Single Adult Representative missing when adding calendar editor by calling

Post by jeffnjennifer »

I'm a website administrator for my ward. I've created a Single Adult calendar for the ward and then I clicked on the "Add new person" button. I'm trying to add the "Single Adult Representative" for my ward as a Calendar editor using the "By Calling" permission feature.

The Young Single Adult Representative shows up but the Single Adult Representative does not. How do I fix this issue?

Thanks,
Jeff
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jeffnjennifer wrote:The Young Single Adult Representative shows up but the Single Adult Representative does not. How do I fix this issue?

Last time I checked (which was a couple of years ago), there was no standard calling for "Single Adult Representative." The calendar system only allows you to add editors "By Calling" using standard callings. If indeed, there is still no standard calling for that position, then your only option at this point is to add the person by name. That's obviously not as convenient as doing it by calling, but it will at least let you give the editor permissions to the person who needs them.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

aebrown wrote:Last time I checked (which was a couple of years ago), there was no standard calling for "Single Adult Representative."
I just checked the list of standard positions and there is no standard position of "Single Adult Representative".
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jeffnjennifer

Post by jeffnjennifer »

Thanks for your help!

Return to “Calendar”