Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kimjones

Calendar

Post by kimjones »

Under the old calendar, I could, as stake exec. Secretary could go into each individual ward site and input temple assignments. These items would stay on each individual calendar. With the new calendar, everything shows up on the stk calendar, when I enter things om the ward web site. Can this feature be restored?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kimjones wrote:Under the old calendar, I could, as stake exec. Secretary could go into each individual ward site and input temple assignments. These items would stay on each individual calendar. With the new calendar, everything shows up on the stk calendar, when I enter things om the ward web site. Can this feature be restored?
I can't speak to the question of whether the feature may be restored. But you can see some suggestions for current options for dealing with this issue on the FAQ at How do I empower a stake calendar editor to publish on a ward calendar, such as with welfare assignments or temple sealing assignments?.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”