Scheduling location, resources with event and including margins for setup and cleanup

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RLBartholomew

Scheduling location, resources with event and including margins for setup and cleanup

Post by RLBartholomew »

My stake administrator has updated time zones and designated ward administrators. However, I see no Available Locations below the list of Subscribed Calendars. When I schedule an event (using weekly view), I see no locations nor prompts for designating setup and cleanup times. How do we get these missing features? I can work around the locations and resources problem using "Reservations" and reserving resources for one day and time, but I would like to be able to schedule locations, resources, and equipment with the event.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The stake admin must check the box labeled "This location can be scheduled by Wards and Stakes".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RLBartholomew

Post by RLBartholomew »

That did it. It's working now. Thank you.

Return to “Calendar”