Editing reservations

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
chambugs306

Editing reservations

Post by chambugs306 »

Not sure if right thread but - was just assigned as Building Scheduler and need to change some old reservations by a member who has moved. I was able to make changes to 1 (one). How do I remove the inputs from old member?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

chambugs306 wrote:Not sure if right thread but - was just assigned as Building Scheduler and need to change some old reservations by a member who has moved. I was able to make changes to 1 (one). How do I remove the inputs from old member?
[Moderator note: I moved this post to a new thread from its original place in the thread Building schedulers cannot setup a reservation when reservation block is in place]

I'm not sure what you mean by "remove the inputs from old member."

But in any case, as building scheduler you should be able to go to the Settings > Reservations page and edit or delete any existing reservations as needed, even if they were created by someone else.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”