Events-Calendar 2.0

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
CarvalhoCDS

Events-Calendar 2.0

Post by CarvalhoCDS »

What have I do to see start and end dates of events in the monthly view?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

carvalhocds wrote:What have I do to see start and end dates of events in the monthly view?
There are two kinds of events that have start and end dates.
  1. A single event can be a multi-day event. For example, a youth conference can begin on June 28 and end on June 30. For such events, simply click on the event (in either Month view or Week view) and you will see a popup; the first line of that popup will look like: "When: June 28, 2012 - June 30, 2012"
  2. A repeating event most likely occurs on a single day, but repeats each week, or month, or some other interval. For such events, clicking on the event (again in either Month view or Week view) will show that popup. The first line will show when that particular instance of the repeating event happens (e.g., December 1, 2011). Then you can click on the "View event details & location" link (or it might say "Edit" in place of "View" if you are an editor for that calendar) and you will then see when the repeating event starts and ends and its repeat rules (e.g., on the 1st day of each month, starting June 1, 2011 and ending March 1, 2012).
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

carvalhocds wrote:What have I do to see start and end dates of events in the monthly view?
For a single day event only the start time is displayed with the event title in month view. By clicking on the event, the event details will be displayed which will show both the start and end times.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”