Issues for OOU leaders in YSA units

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
JohnSutherland

Post by JohnSutherland »

jdcr256, You're right! Those do appear to be the YSA calendars. However I managed to get the calendar system to crash while attempting to add a calendar. I'll post that problem in a separate thread.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

johnsutherland wrote:jdcr256, You're right! Those do appear to be the YSA calendars. However I managed to get the calendar system to crash while attempting to add a calendar. I'll post that problem in a separate thread.
This past week I was contacted by one of my bishop's who was having the same problem. After pointing him to this thread, he still couldn't see the stake calendars. I stopped by today to check out the issue and there is indeed a bug. The stake calendars do appear in the All Calendars section and you can subscribe to them. However, in the calendar view, they do not show in the subscribed list and the events do not appear on the calendar.

As a test, I unsubscribed him from all calendars and then resubscribed him to just the stake calendars. In the calendar view, no calendar subscriptions were showing even though I noticed a couple events on the calendar that were in fact on the stake calendars. However, the events that were showing were outdated meaning that when I look at those events on my calendar they show recent changes that the bishop's did not. It would appear, then, that somehow the OOU stake calendars are displaying some old/outdated version of the calendar (still stuck on ver. 1.0?) compared the what displays for those who are not OOU.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

crislapi wrote:I stopped by today to check out the issue and there is indeed a bug. The stake calendars do appear in the All Calendars section and you can subscribe to them. However, in the calendar view, they do not show in the subscribed list and the events do not appear on the calendar.
Thanks crislapi, this has been logged and will be fixed as soon as we can get to it.

Return to “Calendar”