How can I print all items on the weekly view?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
2gerolyn

How can I print all items on the weekly view?

Post by 2gerolyn »

I am in the weekly view; trying to coordinate only certain events at certain locations. I checked the locations that I wanted. Multiple events appeared (mostly gray) and only one event was a color. When I clicked on the print button, a preview calendar appeared with only one event on it...the one in color. How do I get a printed copy with ALL the events on it?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

2gerolyn wrote:I am in the weekly view; trying to coordinate only certain events at certain locations. I checked the locations that I wanted. Multiple events appeared (mostly gray) and only one event was a color. When I clicked on the print button, a preview calendar appeared with only one event on it...the one in color. How do I get a printed copy with ALL the events on it?
It appears that the Print feature doesn't support the Available Locations feature -- it only includes the calendar events in subscribed calendars that are being shown. I don't know if that's intentional or a bug, but it sounds like a bug to me.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
2gerolyn

Post by 2gerolyn »

Hopefully that will be fixed soon. It's a nice option to have the layering so that we can print calendars that address specific needs. Considering the weekly calendar is the only one that shows scheduling for other wards in the stake...it would be much easier to see all of the details on a printed page.

Return to “Calendar”