- On a particular date, we have two events: Event A is at our stake center, and Event B is at another location (not a Church building).
- Event A was scheduled from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Event B was scheduled from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
- I realized I hadn't included setup and cleanup times for Event A, so I went and entered 60 minutes setup before, and 30 minutes setup after.
- I saved the event.
- On the potential conflicts popup, I was shown Event B, but the times were listed as 7:00am to 4:30pm. Note that it should have been 8:00am to 4:00pm, but the setup and cleanup times from Event A were added to Event B. Oops!
Of course, Event B has no setup or cleanup times, since it is not at any location. And I adjusted the setup and cleanup times for Event A as an experiment, and on each save of Event A, the times displayed for Event B included the setup/cleanup times for Event A.