Cannot delete a single event in a repeating series

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rem1701e

Cannot delete a single event in a repeating series

Post by rem1701e »

I tried to delete a single instance of a repeating event, and was asked if I wanted to delete "Only this event" "Entire Series" "All following events" or "Cancel change". When I click on "Only this event" it just takes me back to the previous screen. Is this a known bug or just me?
Ray Merritt
Jerome 2nd Ward
2nd Councilor
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rem1701e wrote:I tried to delete a single instance of a repeating event, and was asked if I wanted to delete "Only this event" "Entire Series" "All following events" or "Cancel change". When I click on "Only this event" it just takes me back to the previous screen. Is this a known bug or just me?
I'm not seeing that problem. I can delete single instances or the entire series just fine. A couple of questions:
  1. Have you tried this with other repeating series? Have you tried it with a freshly created new repeating series?
  2. Have you tried the option of right-clicking on the instance of the event you want to delete? That will give you an option to "Delete This Event Only". Does that work?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
rem1701e

Post by rem1701e »

Looks like I just needed to do was wait a week and now it works. Thanks for the suggestions! You are great about helping as always.
Ray Merritt
Jerome 2nd Ward
2nd Councilor

Return to “Calendar”