Location duplication and need to daily re-established as available for scheduling

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
davidrichey

Location duplication and need to daily re-established as available for scheduling

Post by davidrichey »

I have one location that is a stake center shared by 3 units. This particular location has 3 issues 1) each day a duplicate entry for this location has appeared, 2) each new day I cannot find the location listed on the location area on the sidebar on the calendar (after I use my administrator rights to re-check the box each day "This location can be scheduled by wards and stakes", then it will appear in the location listing on the sidebar of the calendar), 3)when I post an event on the calendar and choose this location for the building checking the box "Schedule entire location", the location is not reserved. (my work around when I need to reserve the entire building is to click on all of the rooms at the stake center).
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

Issue #1 did not occur today. Issues #2 & #3 are still valid

Return to “Calendar”