Stake PFR/Admin Cannot see All Events Scheduled in Buildings under Stewardship

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
heyring

Stake PFR/Admin Cannot see All Events Scheduled in Buildings under Stewardship

Post by heyring »

Before this latest Calendar Update - I had the ability to see what was scheduled in any building at any time. Now - As far as I can tell, I do not have that ability with the new system.

I can understand the logic behind not giving everyone this visibility, but with stewardship over all physical facilities, technology, calendars and building schedulers, this would be extremely helpful.

Is re-enabling this functionality planned for some near future update?

Thanks,

Hank Eyring
heyring

Post by heyring »

I realize that it may be tacky to immediately reply to my own post - But I was browsing and found that the capability I mentioned at the start of this thread is available in Week View, but not in Month View. It would still be nice to have it in both views. Thoughts?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

heyring wrote:I realize that it may be tacky to immediately reply to my own post - But I was browsing and found that the capability I mentioned at the start of this thread is available in Week View, but not in Month View. It would still be nice to have it in both views. Thoughts?
This exact issue has been mentioned in several threads, and discussed extensively in the thread No checkboxes next to locations.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”