How do you tell who you are?

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
WWS36

How do you tell who you are?

Post by WWS36 »

I hold both the Stake Website Admin job and a Ward Website Admin job. How do I tell who i am as I login?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

WWS36 wrote:I hold both the Stake Website Admin job and a Ward Website Admin job. How do I tell who i am as I login?
You are both. When you login, you will have whatever permissions you are granted by your various callings. Because you have both callings, you should have access to stake calendars and ward calendars.

There seems to be an odd exception for leader tools where that philosophy doesn't work quite right (see here), but for the calendar, I have never heard of that. You should have all the access you need at both the stake and ward levels, because you have a calling that makes you a default calendar administrator at both levels.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
LesleyAnn

Post by LesleyAnn »

this is not exactly related HOWEVER has to do with these callings: at the time v1 was in place we had two building schedulers for the same building; when v2 was released we still had both of these individuals in place and the change over occurred with both schedulers on the system. Since then, one has been released from the calling and I am now the only scheduler. When an event is scheduled, the pop up occurs where the 'building scheduler' needs to be contacted to resolve the issue; unfortunately the person who was released is the only one whose info is showing up. Is there a way WE can go in to fix that info or is this an issue we need to handle through MLS? THANKS

Return to “Calendar”