Locations & Room duplicates

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
krowberry

Duplicate entries

Post by krowberry »

After V2 release, I also changed the name of a location entered automatically from the FM group and had a second entry appear with the original name from the FM group showing the wards. I did some testing to see what caused the duplicate entry and no I have 3 entries.

I have a location that I deleted prior to V2 release that has not yet reappeared. Not sure what is going on here. I have created my own location entry as the meetinghouse with the "friendly name" we will want to use.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Make sure you are clicking on an existing location and editing it, not clicking on the Add Location button and winding up with a new location. I had trouble with this until I figured out which link I needed to be using.

Page display problems also contributed to the problem, i.e., sometimes the link was active and sometimes it was not. A refresh/reload activated everything.
krowberry

Post by krowberry »

I was editing an existing location and not adding a new lcoation. I did the renaming just recently after v2. In fact, I have 3 entries for one location because I couldn't imagine that changing the location name had caused the duplicate entry.

Return to “Calendar”