Can't save changes to locations

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
uwfitzgerald

Can't save changes to locations

Postby uwfitzgerald » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:09 am

I am trying to edit my location so that they can be scheduled by wards and stakes. But when I try to save my changes, nothing happens for three of the four buildings in my stake. In other words, the changes saved for one location, but I can't save the changes for the rest.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:14 am

uwfitzgerald wrote:I am trying to edit my location so that they can be scheduled by wards and stakes. But when I try to save my changes, nothing happens for three of the four buildings in my stake. In other words, the changes saved for one location, but I can't save the changes for the rest.

It sounds like you are experiencing the problem reported in Bug: Location and Rooms Save button does not do anything.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:20 pm

uwfitzgerald wrote:I am trying to edit my location so that they can be scheduled by wards and stakes. But when I try to save my changes, nothing happens for three of the four buildings in my stake. In other words, the changes saved for one location, but I can't save the changes for the rest.

Look at post #9 in the thread aebrown linked, and then keep your cursor near the refresh button on your browser. Some things seem to work better with a clean load of the page.

Return to “Calendar”