Unable to create repeating reservation

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
gcollett

Post by gcollett »

When editing non-recurring events in to recurring events, I still ran into several conflicts that would not let me save as many months in a row as I would have liked. So the conflict checking with editing seemed to be working fine.
ajcampers

Post by ajcampers »

Thanks! I was able to get it to work this way, but this is very painful!
mwgbell

Post by mwgbell »

I have the same problem with one of the buildings in our Stake (it is a building used by 2 wards in our Stake, and a ward from an adjacent Stake).

The building is not enabled for Scheduling. I am creating "default" Reservations for the wards for Tuesday / Wednesday YM/YW. If I create a Reservation for 1 night, the reservation creates correctly. If I create "repeating" "every 1 week" on "Wednesday night", I get the green box that says it created -- but nothing is saved.

As was suggested below, I created the reservation for 1 night. It appears correctly. Then I edited that reservation, and changed it to a "Repeating" event, every 1 week on Wednesday. The updated reservation saved correctly across all 52 weeks of 2012. (As an aside, I had marked the reservation as "Schedule the entire building"; when I went back to edit the reservation, that check was removed. I had to re-check the box to save it).

Return to “Calendar”