No resources included with this assignment

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
drepouille

No resources included with this assignment

Post by drepouille »

"Database error, no resources included with this assignment"

The above error appears regardless of whether I include the entire location or I select a few resources within the location. In this case, the location is the stake center.

Dana
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

drepouille wrote:"Database error, no resources included with this assignment"

The above error appears regardless of whether I include the entire location or I select a few resources within the location. In this case, the location is the stake center.

Can you be more specific about what you are doing? I'm guessing you are doing Manage Resource Assignments. Are you adding a new assignment or editing an existing one? Have you recently made adjustments to the resources assigned to the building?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
merrillse

Post by merrillse »

I was seeing the same error as I was adding resource assignments yesterday in our stake clerks office. Tonight, at home, I removed those assignments and was able to add them back without getting the "Database error, no resource included with this assignment" message. I'm thinking it was a back end problem.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

This error occurs with IE 9, but everything works fine using Google Chrome.
Thanks,
Dana
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

drepouille wrote:This error occurs with IE 9, but everything works fine using Google Chrome.
Then that sounds like the problem discussed at some length in the thread New Calendar Managing Resources Assignment Database Error.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”