Sorry... data not available (error!)

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mrrad wrote:I am also getting this error. It may have started when I tried to copy an event from one date to another rather than create a new event. But now I have this one event in 2012 that needs to be adjusted and I cannot edit or delete it. So I'm very close to trashing the whole calendar and starting over. Yes, it's drastic, but if I can fix the problem RIGHT NOW then I'm ready to do it. I've been dealing with this for too long already.
Have you tried to right click on the event and choose "Delete Event" (for single events) or "Delete This Event Only" (for an instance of a repeating event)? Some people have success doing that when editing an event fails.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
gregwanderson

Post by gregwanderson »

I've tried EVERYTHING short of "the nuclear option." So...

EDIT: I went ahead and deleted the calendar that was giving me trouble. As it turns out, it wasn't so bad. We have 14 calendars and this one didn't have many events remaining for 2011 and not many had already been added to 2012. So re-entering events took a few minutes but my unwanted event is GONE and that was well worth the effort.

Now I guess the only problem is contacting those who would have been subscribed to the old (now gone) calendar and encouraging them to subscribe to the replacement.
rolfisalvioli

Post by rolfisalvioli »

Help! I cannot enter in calendar because after login I received the message: "Sorry... data not available (error!)".
cabrooksby

Post by cabrooksby »

Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem yet? I am still unable to delete several events from a repeating event.
RomeroGa

Post by RomeroGa »

It's happening the same here in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Our Stake Clerck called to GSC, and received the answer "maybe that is not for Argentina".

But worked fined until the upgrade to Calendar 2.0. Also, another guy, who I know he is "techie", also received the message about a repeating event, but nobody of us can enter into the Calendar, so these answers are nonsense.

Please, let us continue to looking for a real solution!!!

Return to “Calendar”