Sorry... data not available (error!)

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tmilne

Post by tmilne »

Cleared the browser cache and retried. Same problem.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

Problem still persists on my end.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I hit delete for "temporary Internet files" in IE8 and still get the error.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
elesel

Post by elesel »

jdcr256 wrote:The calendar application has been updated with a bug fix as of 3:30 MDT. Please check and let me know if you are still seeing the issue. Please clear your browser cache before confirming if you still have the problem.
I did clear my cache, but I'm still seeing the problem as before, except that I can now see December 2011. I still can't load September 2011 or December 2012. I'm alternating between the following errors:

Sorry, data is temporarily not available for this application. Please try again later.
There was a problem authenticating your request. Please contact the Global Services Help Desk.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

I, too, still have the problem on build 2461. I see no difference at all in the behavior, even after clearing my browser cache.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

I could add that the problem is more intermittent now. I can sometimes see Oct and Dec, but if I change an event the same problem occurs. Or, if I switch to another month and then come back to Oct or Dec, they may or may not show up. Really weird.
elesel

Post by elesel »

jglanfield wrote:I could add that the problem is more intermittent now.
I can confirm this. Now I can see September 2011, which I haven't been able to since last week, but I'm not sure for how long.
jdcr256
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jdcr256 »

Ok, try it now... ;)

Apparently we had a little hiccup with the deploy at 3:30 today, so not all the servers got updated. It should be fixed now. So please try again and let me know your results.

Thanks for your patience.
elesel

Post by elesel »

jdcr256 wrote:Ok, try it now... ;)

It's working for me now. Thanks! A lot!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Sorry, no joy. Even after clearing cache.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”