Why can't a ward mission leader schedule an event on his ward calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kumarhawaii

Why can't a ward mission leader schedule an event on his ward calendar

Postby kumarhawaii » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Who sets him up as an editor or approver and where? can I as a stake administrator do this?
I would think that the ward mission leader would be an editor by default.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Please read the help file. That's where the church puts the documentation on the new website.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:33 pm

kumarhawaii wrote:Who sets him up as an editor or approver and where? can I as a stake administrator do this?
I would think that the ward mission leader would be an editor by default.

A ward administrator would need to do this -- stake administrators don't have rights to ward calendars.

Only the bishopric and clerks and executive secretary and ward website administrator are administrators by default. There are no default editors, because an editor is associated with a particular calendar. There is no default calendar that a ward mission leader could be associated with, so that's why a ward mission leader is not an editor by default.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

kumarhawaii

Postby kumarhawaii » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:49 am

Thanks. This new designation of responsibilities to ward levels makes a lot of sense. Thanks again

Return to “Calendar”