Pending Calendar Item

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
lcgalloway

Pending Calendar Item

Post by lcgalloway »

I received an email indicating that a ward member had submitted a new calendar item, here's what the email says:
"There has been a new 'Calendar' submission for the Ward. The item is awaiting your approval in the pending submissions portion of the administrative tool."

I've spent the last hour hunting through every menu option I can find in the Calendar tool, Leader Resources, and Clerk Resources and cannot find anything to approve. There aren't any pending calendars in the Options > Manage Calenders area. I'm about at my wits end.

Has anybody else experienced this? I'm the Ward Clerk, so I believe I should have access to approve items, I just can't find where they're hiding. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I believe that's a message from the old Classic LUWS system. You'll have rights to it ONLY if you've been set up as an administrator. That system does not get rights, privileges or even callings from MLS.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
danpass

Post by danpass »

RussellHltn wrote:I believe that's a message from the old Classic LUWS system. You'll have rights to it ONLY if you've been set up as an administrator. That system does not get rights, privileges or even callings from MLS.

Yes, this is coming from the calendar on Classic LUWS. The fact that you received the message is an indication that you are in fact set up as an administrator. You will need to go to the (classic) unit website of the ward or stake to which the calendar event was submitted. Then click on the Administrator Options link.

Return to “Calendar”