Unknown Location I cannot remove

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kevinellsworth

Unknown Location I cannot remove

Post by kevinellsworth »

I am an assistant stake clerk trying to organize the locations available for members to schedule calendar items. Our stake was recently reorganized (May) and there appears to be the old stake location available for scheduling, but I cannot manage the location. The building we are in used to house the 11th stake, and so I see an "11th Stake House" in the locations list if I try to schedule an event. However, if I go to Manage Locations and Resources I cannot see that location to manage.

I do not know who, if anyone has access to manage that location. Our stake clerk is an out of unit member (Married Student Stake) and so he currently doesn't have access to any of the managing of locations and resources. I have created a new location for our stake, but then there are two locations that members could schedule for the same building, so I would like to delete the old one. Any suggestions?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kevinellsworth wrote:I am an assistant stake clerk trying to organize the locations available for members to schedule calendar items. Our stake was recently reorganized (May) and there appears to be the old stake location available for scheduling, but I cannot manage the location. The building we are in used to house the 11th stake, and so I see an "11th Stake House" in the locations list if I try to schedule an event. However, if I go to Manage Locations and Resources I cannot see that location to manage.

I do not know who, if anyone has access to manage that location. Our stake clerk is an out of unit member (Married Student Stake) and so he currently doesn't have access to any of the managing of locations and resources. I have created a new location for our stake, but then there are two locations that members could schedule for the same building, so I would like to delete the old one. Any suggestions?
That sounds like something that you'll need help from the FM group for. See Manage Locations or Resources Shared By Two Stakes. I think that location is now owned by what is described in that help page as an "external stake."
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”