Calendar Printing

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

pghassing wrote:This will be my last post - the process doesn't work correctly. I appreciate your trying to help but the process doesn't work right. We shouldn't have to re educate people on how to print the calendar - as I said in previous post - when you push print - it should print, not generate a pdf that you have to print pushing another button.
I was certainly not suggesting that anyone should reeducate people on how to print the calendar; I was simply trying to understand what you were saying. Not until your last post has it become clear what you were suggesting was the problem -- whether you were seeing a bug or a usability problem. If I were a developer working on the Calendar project (I'm not), I would appreciate your feedback, but it would only be helpful if I actually understood exactly what was causing problems.

If you want your suggestion to go to someone who can make a difference, you should use the Submit Feedback link on lds.org to let the development team know about the usability problem you are seeing.
pghassing wrote:Also the month issue should be fixed. Even thought I live in Pacific time zone I don't need the extra page. when I ask for April I should get April, not March and April.
I'm sure everyone agrees with this. I know the problem has been reported at least once, but it would probably be helpful for you to report the problem yourself using the Submit Feedback mechanism.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”