Calendar Question Regarding AM & PM

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jjustice001

Calendar Question Regarding AM & PM

Post by jjustice001 »

When creating a new event in the morning for example at 10:00 am you only see 10 and the description. In the afternoon for example at 3:00 you see 3p which makes sense.
My question is, can you get the calendar to show either a or am. For most people this would be ok but in a branch full of older people it gets confusing and numerous questions.
Please help....

Thanks,
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jjustice001 wrote:When creating a new event in the morning for example at 10:00 am you only see 10 and the description. In the afternoon for example at 3:00 you see 3p which makes sense.
My question is, can you get the calendar to show either a or am. For most people this would be ok but in a branch full of older people it gets confusing and numerous questions.
Please help....

Thanks,
I've had the same feeling as you. I suggest that in addition to posting your idea here in the forum, that you also use the "feedback" system on lds.org and detail your suggestion. Feedback is sent directly to the developers.

Thanks
Have you read the Code of Conduct?

Return to “Calendar”